Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ITILY Michael Weatherly

"Suddenly the sound of the hotel pianist is overtaken by the tinny strains of…“I Think I Love You.” Weatherly hovers behind us, impishly brandishing an iPhone on which he has cued up an apparently revelatory oldie by the Partridge Family. “He’s been doing that lately,” she laughs, “pulling up that song every time we have scenes of ‘ambiguous sexual tension.’”"
"Weatherly" is Michael Weatherly who plays Tony DiNozzo on the CBS TV crime-drama "NCIS" and "she" is his co-star, Cote de Pablo, who plays Ziva David, his colleague. TV Guide interview here.

Fans being fans, one of them, most probably rooting for a romantic liaison between the two characters, created a video of Tony and Ziva clips from the show with ITILY. Here it is on YouTube, the great fandom meeting place:



The point of this post? Other people besides we DC-obsessed are listening to The Partridge Family music. ;-)

2 comments:

British fan said...

Oh I watch NCIS, thanks for that. It's a good show, I like Abby.

singmedavid said...

Did you know that DC has close to 10,000 friends on MySpace (last time I checked)? I wonder what fraction that is of total interest. I think IF HE PLAYS HIS CARDS RIGHT, he could increase his following in the near-term significantly especially since many of the later fans will now be coming into more free time.