Monday, September 21, 2009

Look what I found!

Thanks to one of Clodyne's cool links on her amazing fansite (have I mentioned it's amazing?), I found a picture of something I never thought I'd like: David with a mustache. But with those eyes and that mouth? Many, many sins can be forgiven, including facial hair.




You gotta love the descriptions these sites give to the pinup poses. For this one below, they put "trying to look sexy". Are you effing kidding me? The man defines sexy. And to paraphrase Tom Hanks in that baseball movie, there's no trying in sexy. Check out the question on the left. I certainly don't remember such brazen language in my Tiger Beats (late 70s)! Those fan mag editors sure knew how to torture young girls.




You'll find more of David on pages 32 to 36 here. By the way, Adam Rich was a pinup? Wasn't he like six or something? Who knew. Oh, and if anyone can tell me who ALAN ORDON JORDON is/was, I'd be much obliged. Google kept telling me I was looking for Alan Gordon Jordan. Nope, I don't think I was, thank you very much. Here's Mr. Jordon flaunting his right to go shirtless.



Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree completely - we have eyes, lashes, mouth, face, smile, head hair, voice, bod, charm, personality, and I'll just blurt it out, LAP: Forgive the facial hair. But I'm glad he didn't keep it!!

And, yes, he DEFINES sexy!! I saw a comment once on a DC YouTube video that called him "sex on legs". How TRUE that is. =)))

Thanks for that link to pinups. Yeah!!

KC

Anonymous said...

The shiftless guy is the doctors Andrew Orrin when he was young

Anonymous said...

Correction. The shirtless guy is Andrew Orson MD. This and other pictures taken at the same time were aired on the doctors August 6 2014 show. That guy was plenty hot when he was young