Friday, September 11, 2009

David in a bubble bath

I was sure I didn't like the blond David. Hmm. If anything could change my mind, this interview is it.

How he opens a bottle of bubbly oh so distractedly, almost nonchalantly. His most charming laugh at 1:30. His made-up eyes. How he says "The Last Kiss" is the best work he's ever done to date (as much as I disagree with that statement). His definition of romance. And how, oh yes, he admits to being a romantic.

Sexy as all get out.

(He's right about Brits being aware of the music business. I had the pleasure of traveling on business a couple of times to England and had very stimulating conversations with co-workers about music. Didn't matter which colleague I was with, the person could always identify the song and artist playing in the background wherever we were.)

No comments: